Monday, December 29, 2008

Savagery continues

Still no wi fi at M&D's. I'm blogging at the local independent bookshop, not a bad way to spend an evening, having an excellent peppermint hot chocolate and perusing the new books - gonna buy me some, too. Returning to Naperville tomorrow refreshed and ready to start the new year. And raring to watch the Red Wings take on the Blackhawks on Thursday - I wanted to go to the game but I'll be watching in the best and warmest seat in the house, my sofa. Where I will probably be serving peppermint hot chocolate! Wings have won the last two meetings in the shootout. I am hoping it won't come to that but the Blackhawks are young and talented and have some coaching/consulting pedigree behind them I can respect in the form of Scotty Bowman. I don't think the 'hawks are there yet, but they are up and coming. So long as they don't stand between the Red Wings and success I wish them all the best.

2 comments:

  1. We're talking 4-0, blowout of the Baby Hawks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it is soooo cool they are playing at Wrigley. But you are right, the best seat will be in your living room. Go wings.

    ReplyDelete