Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bundle up, get your cocoa and hunker down

It's gonna be a rough weather night.

From Weather.com:

Periods of snow this evening will transition to a wintry mix overnight. Low 14F. Winds ESE at 15 to 25 mph. Snow accumulating 5 to 8 inches.

"Wintry mix" = snow and ice. Boo hiss.

The kicker to this is I just got both my windshield misters thawed today from the deep-freeze on Monday.

I brought some work home in case I really do not want to risk life and limb on the treacherous roads tomorrow.

I suppose a glancing weather blow is too much to ask?

Yeah, I'd like to avoid this:



I CAN drive in those conditions, I just don't want to have to.

2 comments:

  1. We're getting snow tomorrow 4-7 in Joysey, maybe 1-2 on Saturday night and we're told another blast on Wednesday. I thought I was getting away from it all next to NYC and the Atlantic Oshun

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're due for 5-10 inches of snow mixed with sleet.

    If you tell people you're from Michigan they will all blame you. I guarantee it!

    ReplyDelete