Saturday, September 26, 2009

Saturday morning Fun - Mambo Italiano with puppets

We were having technical difficulties last night, of the kind that make me wish I'd bought a Mac. After waiting an interminable time just to get the darn thing to boot up I'd launch the web and within a few minutes the mouse would quit responding and my laptop would go to the Arctic Circle (freeze). After about a dozen attempts to remedy the situation I gave up and went to bed early. I'm happy to report so far this morning it's been fine.

So Friday night Fun has been transformed into Saturday morning fun! I decided to go Old School and plum the fertile depths of the American songbook. We are kicking it off this morning with a funny little video I found of some older but still sexy dude singing 'Mambo Italiano' with puppets. Don't know what it's from but it beat out posting vids by Rosemary Clooney and Dean Martin. I dig the puppets!

No comments:

Post a Comment