Monday, April 27, 2009

Eastbound 88 shout out

I have no one in particular to send this to, but here goes anyway:

To the guy in the plaid shirt who stopped to assist the driver in the disabled car on 88 eastbound this morning.

Dude, you ROCK! There aren't many people who would risk life and limb during morning rush hour to assist someone and try to move their car out of a regular lane and onto the side of the tollway. I only wish I had realized what was happening sooner so I could have stopped so you could safely push the car off to the side in front of me; I hope someone was sharper than I was and provided that assistance. No joke - I like to think if that were me someone would step up. Maybe you knew the young woman, maybe you didn't. The thing is, you were there and willing.

Hats off to you, sir!

No comments:

Post a Comment