Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Wingdardium leviosa!


Today is the best day! It's finally July 15 and the official release date of the 6th movie in the Hogwarts franchise, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. The movie was originally supposed to be released late last year but the studio opted to hold it when they realized the writer's strike had limited the movies that could get into production and the stable of summer blockbusters was not what they'd usually hope for. Way to call on a boy-wizard to bail their Muggle butts out! I am attending a showing this evening and CANNOT WAIT. I have decided I WILL fight a kid for a seat if it comes to that.

Here's an article from the Naperville Sun featuring some fans who don't have full-time jobs that require them to be somewhere in the morning (grumble) and who stayed up late to see the show when it opened at midnight. (I hope no wizard robes were stained with popcorn butter.)

2 comments:

  1. I'm just glad I can look at Emma Watson and not feel really creepy if I think she looks good

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe she's at least 18 now, so I think you're good. She has become rather dishy, hasn't she?

    ReplyDelete