Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well, at least the kid was paying attention


Naperville City Desk is going to take this opportunity to provide a public service announcement to all women shoppers - don't leave your purse out and up for grabs in the front of your shopping cart! Trixie sees this all the time and doesn't understand it. I keep my purse on me or put it underneath - I figure if someone wants it bad enough to make a dive for it then they will have my foot to deal with as I kick them in the ass or head, whichever is closest.

The reason I bring this up is because a woman was shopping recently at a local grocery store and another woman attempted to steal the makeup bag out of the purse that I'm sure was on tempting display in the small basket. The victim's child was in the cart and yelled at the thief who put the case back and exited the store. Like I said, mom was busy comparing prices on organic kumquats and it only takes a second for your purse or the contents to disappear. Good thing kiddo was paying attention!

LADIES! Put your toddler in the small basket, NOT YOUR PURSE!

No comments:

Post a Comment